May 9, 2012

You're the "BERRY" Best!

With Teacher Appreciation Week this week and Mother's Day just around the corner, I wanted to share another cute and tasty gift, perfect for spring! This gift can be used as a small note of appreciation for all those special someones in your life (i.e. teachers, friends, mothers, fathers, kids, etc.)

The theme for this gift idea is strawberries!  I came across a great deal on strawberries this weekend and picked up a bunch. I went to town freezing them, drying them, making jam and fruit leather.  But I still had more strawberries leftover and decided to share the joy with my neighbors too.
  
I grabbed a box of strawberries (1 pound, like you see at the grocery store) and my scrapbook paper.  I happened to have a cute strawberry-themed paper in my stash, so it didn't cost me anything extra. Then I wrote, "You are a "Berry" good friend!"  But, if you don't have scrapbook paper, go ahead and grab this free print out instead.

{Click here to print your own "You are a 'Berry' good friend!" note}


Don't forget that it's Teacher Appreciation Week, and with the end of the school year just around the corner, you want to be sure to thank that special teacher in your life!

{Click here to print your own "You are the 'Berry' best teacher!" note}

Oh, and in case you are in need of a quick and unique Mother's Day gift, snag this print out and attach it to your strawberries (which I'm sure you'll make into a yummy breakfast or dessert for one of the special women in your lives!)

 {Click here to print your own "You are the 'Berry' best mother!" note}

Once you have your note ready, simply tape it to the strawberry box lid or tie it on with some ribbon to fancy it up.  We wanted to give our gift anonymously to our neighbors, so we left this berry surprise on their doorsteps.  

We hope this idea will simplify your gift giving and help make somebody feel "berry" special this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...