May 2, 2012

Have a Super Sweet Day!

This is a cute and easy gift idea!  It is perfect to give to your children or spouse to make them feel extra special (because they are!).

We have a darling little candy shop in our community and that's where I found some fun colorful candies.  You can use any type of candy for your gift.  Then all I did to prepare the gift was printed a simple message on envelope labels and stuck them directly on the candy wrapper.  The labels said, "Have a super SWEET day!"


Click here to print your own "Super Sweet" treat labels
{designed for 2" x 4" mailing labels}

It was super EASY!  And what kid could resist a surprise candy treat?  Kids of all ages (yes, even your teenagers) will enjoy the special reminder of your love for them.  I decided to put my treats in a unique place where each family member would find one in the morning before leaving for school or work. 

I had extra candies so I decided to give one to each of my coworkers in the office as well.  They were a HUGE hit!

Everyone wants to feel appreciated, and it's amazing how such a small and simple gift (with very little preparation) can go such a LONG way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...